|Thank you for taking the time to rate and review this product. We appreciate your feedback.|
Double Pointed Needles
- US 0 (2.0mm)300101
- US 1 (2.25mm)300102
- US 1.5 (2.5mm)300103
- US 2 (2.75mm)300104
- US 2.5 (3.0mm)300105
- US 3 (3.25mm)300106
- US 4 (3.5mm)300107
- US 5 (3.75mm)300108
- US 6 (4.0mm)300109
- US 4 (3.5mm)300120
- US 5 (3.75mm)300121
- US 6 (4.0mm)300122
- US 7 (4.5mm)300123
- US 8 (5.0mm)300124
- US 9 (5.5mm)300125
- US 10 (6.0mm)300126
- US 10.5 (6.5mm)300127
- US 10.75 (7.0mm)300128
- US 11 (8.0mm)300129
Set of 5 Symfonie Cubics Rose Double Pointed Needles
Rate This Item
Double Pointed Needles
- The cuboid shape gradually gives way to perfectly tapered birch wood needle points
- Elegant laminated Symfonie Rose wood is rich in appearance, yet lightweight, strong & flexible
- Unique ergonomic shape provides comfort to the hand and yields uniform stitch formation. The double points are perfect for socks!
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn without slowing down knitting rhythm
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- Special cuboid shape of needle means that when not in use they stay put – no roll-a-ways!
- Perfect for beginners too – provide easy grip and control over your knitting
- Needle size is measured diagonally –fits into standard needle sizer just like round needles
- The knitter's favorite needle: Providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
- Lorraine DeNeen
This is my first time using the cubic needles and I love the feel and how they work with the yarn. They don't fall out of the stitches like metal DPN's I can't wait to buy more.
Perfect for my clumsy fingers and my tight stitches. I wish I could get them all in a big set! Never going back to regular DPNs again.
I switched to dp cubits while knitting 18 beaded braclets with Jazz last year in the middle of the project. It cut my knitting time by about 1/3. the stitches were much easier to control, especially while adding the beads and my hands were much less fatigued. I love these. I wish I could afford all of them!
- Ellie Naill
Love love love
- Carol jakes hayden
I love my cubics. Now, I need a set in every size!
- Christine Billick
I love these needles, I have knitted for 75 years and my gauge has never been better. They feel great in my hands and I can knt all day easily. They are super and I want more sizes.
- Eunice Stadler
First time using these needles and I love them. They glide through the yarn effortlessly and are very easy to hold. Thanks for a great set of needles. Love them so much I bought another set in a larger size. Eventually I'll have all sizes!
- Sharon Lewis
I love these needles. They create nicely defined stitches and are easy on the hands. Sharp tips making picking up stitches easy. They are easy on my hands too, more comfortable than regular needles.
- sherry sussman
I really like these needles, my stitches are really nice and even and I think my knitting looks better than ever using them. I plan on purchasing several more sizes for knitting socks.
These are the best DPs I have ever used. I have limited ability to hold onto DPs due to a hand injury...these work best for me. No more throwing my work across the room in frustration!!
- Barb Barraclough
I bought these needles for fun and as a novelty. However they are so much more. I love knitting with them and would recommend them to other knitters.
Other products you may like: