|Thank you for taking the time to rate and review this product. We appreciate your feedback.|
Rate This Item
- This indispensable pattern holder is a handy way to keep and display patterns and charts while working on a project. Useful for all knitters, but a “must-have” for lace knitters, especially
- Convenient tool for keeping patterns close and easy to read
- Easy to fold and unfold for storage; Lays flat when folded
- Can stand upright when folded open, vertically or horizontally
- Snap closure insures that materials inside stay neat and put
- Extremely strong magnets keep patterns and/or charts in place
- One extra long magnet strip also works as an indicator guide
- Handy pocket holds patterns and charts
- Pen pocket keeps marker close at hand
- Black poly-jacquard fabric is sturdy and easy to keep clean
- Dimensions (in open position): 35cm x 26.25cm (14" x 10½")
- Dimensions (in folded position): 17.5cm x 26.25cm (7" x 10½")
- Dimensions (in open position): 50cm x 30cm (20" x 12")
- Dimensions (in folded position): 25cm x 30cm (10" x 12")
It is just the right size to sit on my
lap. Would like to get the larger one too.
One of the best purchases I have ever made. Works great when I am working a fairly complex pattern so I can keep my place on the chart. And I keep my pattern pages all together in it. Magnets are strong, so keeps everything in place.
Lovely fabric and super strong magnets. In fact, do not let them attach to each other or you are in for a struggle. The only con would be the attachment of the pen which constantly falls out and was not well thought out.
- Pat Fisher
Other products you may like: